expertise of our directors and associates allows us to develop policies, strategies and procedures relating to any of the
aspects of environmental health practice. Such policy development can be either for public authorities
who wish to develop new policies relating to regulatory service provision, or to a private or public authority who are seeking
to comply with a regulatory regime. Examples of the types of policies which we could develop include:
- Food Safety Management Systems;
- Occupational Health Management
- Housing Renewal Assistance Policies;
- Housing Strategies;
Scene Enforcement Procedures and policies
- Licensing and Gambling Act Policies;
- Private Sector Leasing Schemes;
- Community Strategies;
- Neighbourhood Renewal Plans.
This service may be the development of the written document, but could also
include gap analysis, implementation planning, presentations and/or training.